Foreign nationals who wish to visit Mongolia must obtain visas of appropriate types corresponding to the purpose of their visit. Nationals of those countries which have concluded visa exemption agreements with Mongolia are not required to obtain a visa if the intended period of the visit is not beyond the period allowed under such arrangements.
- Completed application form
- Passport in original (must be valid for a minimum of six months before your intended travel to Mongolia)
- 3.5×4.5cm photo (the size of the photo is mandatory)
- A copy of hotel booking or accommodation information in Mongolia
- A copy of flight/train tickets
- Proof of sufficient funds, i.e. bank statements for the recent six months (if necessary)
- The visa fee is to be paid upon submission of application. The fee is non-refundable.
Important notice: Visa officer may require you to submit additional documents in order for you to prove the purpose of your visit. With a regular tourist visa you may stay up to 30 days in Mongolia. It may be extended for a further 30 days at the Immigration Agency of Mongolia if you apply for an extension not less than 4 days before the duration of your visa expires.